6.23.2004

so last night was my last night out in brazil. so sad. it was a lot of fun, i just dont remember the time between ó do borogodo and denise's car. but apparently not only did i pay but i lent izabelle twenty reais. so in terms of despedidas last night was certainly in the top 5. really good pizza at pizzaria bráz, antarctica original at the mercearia, chorinho and caipirinhas at ó do borogodo, pot at some other place i have no idea where i was, all topped off with denise in my bed at the end of the night at about 8 in the morning. james owes vanessa a beer apparently since he bet against my chances of sleeping with her. he has no faith in me and my charmoso ways. my suitcase is still open and the contents are about 3 feet high but i think if i sit on it it will close. i have collected a sick amount of clothes in brazil. but at third world prices who can resist. so the cab will come to take me away in about three hours. the expatriate repatriates finally after a year and a week. just repeat my mantra and i wont go crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home