9.02.2004

skool skool skool. my classes are all interesting but there is a lot of work. three of them count for my writing intensive requirement of just one course. ive had to start my research for one of my papers already. being at the library during the first week of school was not cool. im getting good at the samba though still not very good. my apartment is shaping up one piece of dirty used furniture at a time. having aurora here was nice but i think sexually we dont work out. i dont know i felt especially dirty the day i slept with both ari and aurora. i had to stop halfway through. i think that the boundries between aurora and me have been too firmly established by time and breaking them is just too weird sometimes. alex yelled at her once recently saying that she was trying to turn him into me. according to her blog he was right. also he said that if they were to have an open relationship that she couldnt sleep with me. oops. well so anyway. i miss ari. and you can all yell at me for it when i come home for the baby party. but i do! ok?! i dont get to talk to her as much as i'd like to. she leaves for france a week from saturday. im going to miss her even more then and its going to be another 10 months of seperation unless i make it to france some time. i still love her more than anything/anyone in the world. but i believe life isnt supposed to be simple. i keep wishing that she would just show up here by surprise. i think that would make me the happiest person ever. the internet in my house is stolen as in someone in my building has a wireless router and i can pick up the signal. that saves me a bunch of money. living with george is going well. he doesnt seem like he is going to be a trouble maker. and he doesnt eat my food or anything. he doesnt really like my food i guess. he doesnt like cheese. cheese is the main ingredient in my life. and only a vary small part of that is kraft singles which is the only cheese he likes. today i made a really good tomato sauce with fresh sausage from whole foods and eggplant and portobello and i also made green curry. i had some basil left over that i needed to use before it went bad. on sunday i taught liz to make baked ziti. im teaching her to cook slowly but surely. baked ziti is a good place to start with only five or so ingredients and no complications. this sunday im doing fried chicken and mashed potatoes. i have a mountain of books and magazines to read for school and fun. i wanna vacation already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home