8.17.2004

am i a terible relationship destroyer? who cares. its not my responsibility. she still wants to come to new orleans apparently which is cool. i had a dream last night about driving down by myself but then halfway there rusty ans jonica showed up and drove the rest of the way. ari, as usual, went back on her word about not sleeping together last night. i've come to expect this which means less stressing but what does it really say about her. i feel like shes completely under my spell, unable to deny my charm. she made some comment about how its fifty percent because we have great sex which makes me a little peeved and think of her as some kind of sex fiend. ay yay. i feel man whorey these days which i think is a little healthy but i dont see a real problem with my behavior im just having fun and doing what i want. i have no responsibilities to anyone at the moment and for the moment im enjoying it. we will see how long this lasts. i made some comment about living in amanda's apartment and how i would be really comfortable there even if someone moved in with me and ari got confused cause i didnt say like if you moved in with me. she was like thats it? or something. i dunno. im going tv shopping with izabelle this afternoon. how exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home