11.28.2004

nothing to do but blog.

i miss ariana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it gets to be bothersome sometimes. maisie and i in jonica's apartment are sitting here wondering where is our faithful 3rd?

steve and his brother might come to new york on their way home for christmas and so maybe ill get to see them but im homelesss so ugh what to do.

is it me or my life that makes me anxious? who gets to decide?

aurora tried to convince me that the seeds in my armenian string cheese were caraway but thats rediculous. i say theyre black sesame the package says something ive never heard of with an n. i almost had to bitch slap her. i spend my times flaunting myself infront of aurora in search of attention.

i need tickets for christmas break. i dont think ill be driving. better get on that.

i made a card with jonica's stamps and put in a poem for ari. its really neat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home