5.12.2005

judy and i had a smoke till you drop white castle night on monday. twas a blast.
rambo and i had a gilmore girls and zaytoons night on tuesday. we have one scheduled for next week too to watch the season finale.
jonica and i watched showdog moms and dads last night.
tonight im flying solo. just me and maisie.
ooh the oc is on tonight and er. wooo!
i ate so much eel for lunch the thought of eating the leftovers sickened me so i threw them out. probably a bad idea but they were in a big container and i didnt want to carry it home.
my pants will be ready tomorrow and then my beautiful new valentino will be complete
what will i wear for casual friday?! i better think up something good.
im listening to john hartford. there is not enough bluegrass in my life. maybe he is just the bestest.
last night i listened to the camera shutter song. amazing as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home