5.10.2005

i forgot to talk about my dream from saturday night!  oh my was it weird.

so amanda was pregnant AGAIN and she carried her baby about half way and then decided that it was my turn to carry it so we went to find a doctor that would take the baby out of her and put it inside of me and the first one refused but the second one agreed to do it. this second doctor was peter sellars interestingly enough. so he did it and i went on with the pregnancy as usual. when the time came and i went into labor i got all flipped out and i was worried about the possibility of getting a cesarian cause i didnt want them to cut me open and i didnt want a scar and then amanda was all like well how else are they gonna get the baby out of you and so i flipped out some more and then i insisted that there be a plastic surgeon at the birth to ensure that there was minimal scarring.

the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home