6.14.2005

amanda is a vile person. she always has been. shes just like our mother. evil and vile. now that she is getting married on saturday she is fifty times worse.
she is allowed to be stressed and crazy but she has no excuse to treat me like less than a human being.

this fight between us is all that anyone has been talking to me about for the past few days and im so tired of it. last night i yelled at jonica because i was so frustrated about the neverending disscussions about how amanda is under a lot of pressure and what have you blah blah and i dont want to hear about it anymore. i felt bad cause jonica is just trying to diffuse the situation and help everyone get along. the thing that pisses me off the most is that its me that is expected to back down because amanda is getting married.

amanda sent this to jonica amber and me yesterday:

colin has not said A SINGLE WORD to me
about any of his problems, even when i asked him if there was something
he wanted to talk about. furthermore, all of his problems that i have
heard about secondhand are HIS PROBLEMS. i dont have anything to
apologize for. i am getting married. i have a lot more to worry about
than my brother acting like a spoiled brat and i am not going to talk
or think about any of this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home