3.26.2005

so now george hates me and gen hates me and liz is just caught in the middle. i guess thats what i get for being such a misanthrop. went to the beach today which was nice, it was the first time i have spent alone with liz in a long time. it was much needed. i feel bad about not calling gen to get up and come with us but i was too distracted by my need to get out of the house and the city especially after the show that george put on last night just to piss me off and keep me from sleeping. tonight i have been banned from hanging out with all but liz. im not going to cry about it. i'm enjoying the time off. plus it's much easier to do my own thing and ignore everyone else when everyone else is mad at me. i think it's normal to hate your friends, if you didnt love them you wouldnt care enough to hate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home