6.10.2004

amanda is always trying to get me to go to yoga with her sometimes she even tries to trick me or trap me into going with her. it makes me feel like i shouldnt go cause if i actually do there might be kool-aid or trepanation awaiting me. but she always seems to come home alive and without any holes in her skull. im still dubious. it just doesn't seem right to have a room full of people who are willingly wearing sweatpants and/or spandex and walking around on all fours sticking odd bodyparts up into the air with great force in order to get all your chakras spinning right. it just sounds like im better off staying home and masturbating or getting stoned or both. that'll get my chakras spinning.
the baby is now to be called red boots soria. let us pray that social services never finds out that amanda has an infant in her care. if all else fails i'm sure rusty and chelsea are willing and able to provide a stable home for little red boots.
by the way the whole yoga thing is amber's fault. apparently she is in there cutting holes in her skull as we speak with the help of the poor inocent jonica who amanda also dragged into the cult. so it reminded me about how amanda is always putting the pressure one me to go. amber and i talk mostly about amanda. i guess its a topic that both of us always have something to vent about or at least one and the other one understands.
on monday i (through my agent rusty) put down a deposit for my new cooper mini. it's the first big purchase i've ever made and its really exciting. i couldn't sleep monday night cause i was all excited. i wasn't expecting rusty to actually get anything done when i asked her to go car shopping for me so that i get get my car in time to put some mileage on it before i have to drive it down to new orleans in august.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home